Cuba on a Shoestring
With Intrepid Travel
Lonely Planet Experience
City, countryside and dazzling Caribbean coast – take an eight-day Lonely Planet Experience straight to the heart of Cuba. Set off from the charming capital of Havana, where old-time American cars, wafts of cigar smoke and laidback vibes permeate the streets. Experience the small-village vibes of Vinales and the colonial charisma of Trinidad, and immerse yourself with the history, music and mojitos of a country caught in a bygone era. With plenty of time to swim, snorkel, cycle and hike, this adventure combines Cuba’s old-world charm with some seriously scenic vistas in a jam-packed itinerary.
From €775 pps (Tour Only)
Private vehicle, Public bus, Taxi
Standard guesthouse (7 nights)
• Havana - Leader-led Walking Tour of Old Havana
• Vinales - Leader-led Orientation Walk
• Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
• Bay of Pigs - Coastal Swim Stop Trinidad - Leader-led Orientation Walk
• Trinidad - Rum Tasting in a Local Bar
• Santa Clara - Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum
• Santa Clara - Leader-led Orientation Walk
BOOK BY 31st Mar!